Job Purpose :
To provide leadership and supervision of nursing units to ensure adequate staffing during non-business hours, effective bed utilization and patient outcomes.
– Masters Degree in Nursing or related fie ld.
– Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
– Valid Registered Nurse Licensure (Country of Origin).
– Licensed with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
– Certified in Basic Li fe Support (BLS).
– Four ( 4) years experience in related fiel d, after Masters Degree.
– Six (6) to (9) years experience in related field, after Bachelors Degree.